1) Get organized. Start by throwing out old books that I will never look at again.
2) Party it up and learn to relax a little. Hopefully not at the same time.
3) Get past that stupid level 14 on Angry Birds phase 3.
4) Eat more vegetables and lose a few pounds.
5) Get a coat with fewer pockets so I can find my keys quicker. ARGH!!!!
6) Find more time to play Golf. (2011 was a bad year for that)
7) Keep in touch with old friends, (and make new ones too).
8) Go visit Taylor and Jeremy in Austin and put my mark on Texas.
9) Continue to Live, Laugh, and Love and count my blessings.
Jeremy and Taylor
Sue and Taylor.
10) Continue to be the best damn "ME" I can be.
I know there are other resolutions that will come along, or should be on this list, but that kind of sums it up well. Hope I've entertained you in some way this year, and gave you reason to smile. That's what it's all about. So if I have, then that makes me smile. Thanks for coming to the Island now and then and keeping in touch. We'll get together again in '12.
Happy New Year!
Have fun, Be safe