Menu

Sunday, December 25, 2011

2011-12-25: Just what I always wanted!

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you all fun and peaceful day with your families.
So...Just what I always wanted..What's that all about? I was trying to decide what to write about today, and Sue said to take a picture of wrapping paper. That got me to thinking back to when I was a kid and would get a present. I'd always say that. Probably got to be annoying after awhile, but I really enjoyed the wonder of seeing what was in that package. Didn't matter what it was, I was happy.  And you know, this year I have to say it's just what I always wanted. I have a wonderful family. A beautiful wife who loves me. Four terrific kids who are happy and healthy. I walked a daughter down the aisle and got a wonderful son-in-law. I work for a great company, and have really found my creative side this year with my photography. I'm making people smile. I have too many blessings to count. It's "just what I always wanted".



I hope you all get what you wanted. Whatever it may be.
God bless
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment