Menu

Friday, November 25, 2011

2011-11-25: Day Off!

Hooray! The website has been published and announced on Twitter and Facebook! So now I can relax for a couple of days. *Knock on Wood*. I know I've been crazy busy this past month, and I've been neglecting everyone around me for the past month. Sorry everyone...So, today I think Sue and I will just get out and go for a ride. Maybe around the lake. That's always fun. (Right Taylor?) It's a beautiful sunny day, so a ride and a stop at our favorite watering hole in Wolfeboro (Garwoods) is just what the Dr. ordered. Then this weekend, have the some of the kids over for dinner, watch the Pats, and recharge the batteries. Next week I'll be spending my free time organizing and packing up of the art fair on Dec 3rd. Anyway, the sun is shining and the ice is melting..Here's some wild berries Sue picked and put in the planter by our front door.


Have a beautiful day everyone...
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment