Menu

Thursday, November 24, 2011

2011-11-24: Happy Thanksgiving!

It was a beautiful sunny day today. A far cry from the sleet and clouds we had yesterday. I have friends who love it when it snows, but I guess I'm getting to a point in my life where I just want sun and sand and warmth. I just groan when it gets this cold and the snow makes travel annoying. Today gave me a fresh outlook. The sun glistening off the ice and snow made me smile.  Hope this shot perks you up too.


I have so many blessings in my life. Wonderful wife, children, family. Everyone is healthy, and happy, and everyone has jobs. Although I wasn't with everyone today, they are all in my thoughts. Hope you had a safe and Happy Thanksgiving too.

Hey! I almost forgot as I rush to get thru this Turkey day post... The website has finally been redesigned SO check it out at http://www.emerysisland.com/, and enjoy the galleries. And buy some art if you are so inclined. I know you want to "Hang an Emery" on your wall. And at least check it out. I know some of it will make you smile. That's what my shots were designed to do.
Until tomorrow,
Peace
Emery

No comments:

Post a Comment