Menu

Saturday, November 26, 2011

2011-11-26: Helping Out a friend

Went to the Laconia Christmas parade today. Something I haven't done in a long time. No, I didn't have an official assignment, but just wanted to help out a friend. My buddy John, introduced his company's mascot, "Snitch" to the world today at the parade and he asked if I could take some shots for the paper. I gladly accepted. His company invented the card game Bag-O-Loot which is taking the country by storm. Here's Snitch with some adoring fans...




This is what the game is all about...families smiling and having fun.
Go John!

Alright, a late post I know, but gotta go now. Having one of our daughters over for dinner..See you tomorrow.
Em

1 comment:

  1. they did such a good job with that costume! definitely took it to the next level! haha

    ReplyDelete