Menu

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

2011-11-08: Night Shooting

Oh joy...Nothing like leaving the office at 5 in the pitch dark. At least we're having a string of great weather. Sure beats the snow from last week. It was nice driving home with the windows open and the stereo blasting. I know it won't last much longer, but I'll take what I can get. And hey! The sky looked pretty good tonite driving past Lake Winnisquam. I pulled into the marina and shot what I could. Not a great shot. Didn't have my tripod. But I did what I could. Fantastic fiery sky to the west:


And a decent moon to the east.

The beautiful sky put me in a good mood after a long nasty day today..Started out at 5:30 am because Sue didn't pester me enough to set my alarm clock back this weekend. It's ok. I forgive her. :-)  One of these days I'll get the whole daylight savings thing figured out. Anyway, I got to work in the dark and left in the dark. Hopefully I'll sleep tonite...Tired...starting to ramble...
Ok, pics posted, now back to website design....See you
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment