Menu

Monday, November 7, 2011

2011-11-07: Back to the Tree

Time is really at a premium lately. With the paper assignments, and getting ready for the Art fair, and just plain work, I've been out straight. I'm trying to get a bit more organized and that includes doing double duty when I'm out on the road. I've wanted to get back and take more pictures of the Perley Tree, but it's just one of those things I haven't had time for. But I did on Saturday when I was coming home from the Inter-lakes game. I drove by it on the way to the game, planned it, and then hit it on the way back. Got a new shot of the long branch that snakes its way back to the trunk. Kinda neat.


25 more days till the Art fair...Ordered calendars today. So that was a good accomplishment. Sue suggested that I sell calendars at the fair since they were a hit last year. Thought it was a great idea. Well, I ordered one to see how it comes out. That will be ready tomorrow. If it looks good I'll order more, and then also take orders at the fair.
Oh, by the way, here's the latest publish from today's Citizen. And now, back to website design...times a wastin!
Nite all
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment