Menu

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

2011-08-23: Couldn't sleep...

Woke up at 1:00 am this morning for no apparent reason... Tried reading, watching movings on my iphone, listening to music on Pandora,  counting sheep. Nada. Then I started to think about my toast I will be doing on Saturday. Little bits and pieces that I want to say. I figured I had it all worked out in my head and would write it down when I got up in the morning. But I was worried that I'd forget it by then so I got up at 2:30, and worked it out. There is so much I want to say about my little girl,  but I know there is only so much time allotted to a toast. I want her to know how very proud her dad is of the woman she has become. Proud of all she has accomplished, and how very proud I am to have her in my life. She is a wonderful person with a smile that lights up a room...


Here is a shot of my beautiful daughter, Taylor at her bridal shower this past Sunday, in a casual, relaxed moment. Anyway, 4 days till the wedding. I'm ready. I know she reads my blog. And she knows how I feel, but I can't tell her enough.
Love you sweetheart!
XO
Dad

1 comment: