Menu

Sunday, August 21, 2011

2011-08-21: Take me Back

What an awesome show at Meadowbrook last night by Chicago... 2 solid hours of hits. Sue and I sat 12th row center, and you could just feel the horns pounding in your chest. I first saw Chicago live when I was in my 20's, but I was introduced to them when my Aunt Karen bought me the album Chicago VI back in 1973. After that, I was hooked. I've been to their concerts a handful of times and just love their music. Over 40 years of playing and they still ROCK..Jeeze, where does the time go?


Anyway, I was feeling a bit nostalgic this morning. And wanted to do a shout out to Aunt Karen for all you do, and all you mean to me.  And thanks for introducing me to the music of Chicago. Love you!

And thanks to Chicago for all those years of beautiful music.

Em

1 comment:

  1. I remember when you and Sue took Ekanit and I to the Chicago concert in Manchester. That was fun. :-)

    ReplyDelete