Menu

Friday, August 19, 2011

2011-08-19: Meredith

Had a couple of hours to myself yesterday. Dropped Sue and friends from work off at a restaurant and it gave me the opportunity to wander around Meredith and take some shots of the bay. A nice relaxing evening stroll..Uh-huh. I was using a different tripod-one that was left at my house by someone. It had more gadgets and clips and screw thingys than I knew what to do with. That was frustrating. (note to self-forget yesterday's note and use my nice simple tripod next time) Then I thought I had my mirror locked up...Couldn't get that to reset and couldn't get the camera to work. Turns out the lock on my remote was on so it kept the camera from shooting. After fumbling around for awhile and trying not to look like I didn't know what I was doing, I got situated and everything was working again. Then I'm on the docks trying to get some decent shots and the weekend warriors would keep banging into the dock with their yachts and disturb some prize winning shots. Sounds like a nursury rhyme. Yes, nice and relaxing...But then it was. I walked around and found some stable ground. Checked out the Pats score on my iPhone.(WINNING!)., found a nice park bench, and watched a beautiful night unfold...Here is the Bay Inn in Meredith...




Meredith at night sure is beautiful. Agreed?

See ya! Enjoy the weekend!
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment