Menu

Monday, June 27, 2011

2011-06-27: The B. Part 2

A the Art fair, one of my more popular sales was of the Bee I took last year. I didn't think much of it and only printed one for the April Fair. Someone at that fair said she would have bought more if I had them. So this time, I printed up quite a few and it sold quite well. Ya neva know what will interest people. I was just thinking that when I was in  Philly, I sat in a garden for a while and watched the bees buzzing around. Took lots of pics but didn't think I got anything good because they really wouldn't sit still. But I just went back through my images and found one that I'm pleased with.

Philly Bee..2011

Gilford Bee...2010

I'll tell you one thing...you sure need patience to photograph bees.

Bee good!

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment