Menu

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

2011-06-08: What the Phlox?

Yeah, that's what I was thinking when Sue told me what yesterday's flower was... A Phlox...And me, Mr. Short term memory ran in the house and forgot what it was by the time I went to write it down..Had to ask her again.  Well in addition to getting some camera practice, I am documenting what these plants in my yard are. If in fact I ever feel like going back and reviewing, I'll have this blog for the answers....
And today we have a Yellow thing...Any clue?


Yellow Things

F/6.3 1/20s ISO-100

Well I'm getting near the end of the garden, so I'll have to get some new subjects.  Hmm...I started a scavenger hunt at GilfordClickersScavengerHunt.blogspot.com, so I'll have to get going on that next week. That'll give me some ideas...




No comments:

Post a Comment