Menu

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

2011-06-07: More from the garden...

If you guessed "Spider Wart" as yesterday's mystery flower, you were right...I had to ask Sue what it was. Took her out to the garden and it was gone!..Finally remembered where I saw it and Sue said "That's a Spider Wart. It closes up at night." Ah that explains it...Thought I was losing my mind...
Today's mystery flower hails from our side garden in Gilford...Again, no clue what in tarnation it is..But I'm comfortable enough in my manhood to say..."Hey, that pink thing looks kinda neat".

Pink Thing

F/5.6; 1/20s; ISO-100 6:43am
w/Close-up lens

Ok, back to work...Busy day here... And I'm dragging after that AWESOME BRUIN'S GAME last night...8-1!
Camera club tonite....My homework is done and I'm ready to go...
Oh, if you know what this cornflake-sized flower is, let me know... SUE!!!!!!

See ya
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment