Menu

Monday, June 6, 2011

2011-06-06: Flowers from the yard?

Ok, it's a whole new week...What's my theme gonna be? Nothing special going on at this time, so I'll just shoots some flowers that are sprouting up all over the yard...Don't ask me what this is. Sue has probably only told me a thousand times, but I just have no memory of the names of flowers and plants. So here's some purple thing that I spotted while getting into my car this morning.. I know what I like, but just can't remember names...Hmm.. It's that way with people too. I need to see you 100 times before I remember your name. It's not you, it's me....To quote George Costanza...I'm the king of "It's not you, it's me".. Sorry...

Anyway, here's what I saw through my close-up lens this morning....

Purple Thing

F/29; 1/6s; ISO-100


I figure I'll take a bunch more pics like this before the snow starts flying again...Ya neva know around here.

Have a good one, _______ < == Fill in your name here, in case I forgot...Sorry.

Em (I do know this one).

No comments:

Post a Comment