Menu

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

2011-03-02: Matting and Website! Busy night!

Had a great meeting last night at camera club. Had a demo by Kevin Rines from U-Frame, We-Frame on matting and, well, framing. Coincidentally, I had a shipment of mats and bags and cardholders from Redimat.com. I just finished my first batch of mats, and nearly forgot to get my post in. I've got 14 pictures matted and bagged so far. Trying to get ready for any upcoming craft fairs. Here's the 1st batch!



And the bigger news is that EmerysIsland.com is up and published! Many months (on and off) in the making. That is a big relief. I do have some new features to add (like the ability to purchase pictures), but that will come in time.

In the meantime, it has been a productive week already! And I got my post done in time.

Good night!

 Em

No comments:

Post a Comment