Menu

Saturday, March 26, 2011

2011-03-26: Lazing on a Saturday Afternoon

Almost all by myself today...Sue's out shopping with her friend. Jordan is out working on his new car. And I'm here on the couch all by my lonesome, because my leg is killing me and can't do much of anything. They are worried that I'll be lonely while they're gone. Heh heh. I'm sitting here watching shoot-em-up movies, and working on my website, and now watching golf. And not doing chores! Me lonely? Uh-Uh..Besides, I've got Bella the Wonder-Dog keeping me company. So here is the view from where I sit..

Man's Best Friend!

Aperture: F/5.6 ; Exposure: 1/60 ; ISO-200

oh-oh..Just realized...I AM ALONE! Bella can't get me a beer...SUE!!!! JORDAN!!! Weep Weep...Guess I am lonely after all... ;-)

Enjoy jour day!
Em

p.s. Happy Birthday Mom! Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment