Menu

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Project 365: 2-17-2011: A-ha! It IS a Lily!

Ok, where last we left off, I was telling you about this great bunch of flowers Sue sent me for Valentines Day.. And the fact that I don't know the names of flowers (nor do I really care to). But our plant person, Kelly came into the office for the weekly trimming and watering of plants and trees around the office. So I asked her what the heck this was. And she told me it was a ...Oh shoot....I should have written it down...It's a ...It's a.....Drat! 
Oh man, Well, I'll keep typing and maybe it will come to me...

What else is going on today? Busy day at the office. It is gorgeous outside! The sun is shining! The snow is melting! My curtains are open and I can't help but to keep gazing out...THAT'S IT!!!! It's a Star-Gazer Lily. Gee that was tough...My brain hurts.  But now I have it documented in the blog for all time, in case I need to know what it's called again someday.

Anyway, the vase of flowers (Irises in the background-Yay I remembered) is positioned by the window and catching some of the sun.



Stargazer Lily, Dammit!

Aperture: F/7.1; Exposure: 1/50s ; ISO-200

Alright - Gotta get back to work...Enough of the floral talk already.
Later!
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment