Menu

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Project 365: 2-16-2011: Yeah, I'm Very Comfortable

I'm not gonna get into any mushy feelings here, but I will say, when my beautiful wife sends me flowers at work on Valentines Day, it makes me smile! And I am very comfortable in my manhood to say the flowers were beutiful and made my day. But I'm not comfortable enough to know exactly what kind of flowers they are. I know roses and tulips, and everything else just goes in one ear and out the other. I don't care how many times you tell me what kind of flower this or that is, it just doesn't register. But I think I got irises and some sort of lily.
Thankyou sweetheart! I love them!

So I was trying to get a good picture of them, and start experimenting. Couldn't find a decent background in the office here, so I cropped an Iris(?) down in photoshop.



Iris Landscape



Iris Portrait


Aperture: F/5 ; Exposure: 1/60s ; ISO-400; Under Fluorescent Lights (boo)

What do you think about the cropping? Which one (if either) looks better? And gosh-darn it...Is this an Iris?

Alright, gotta go do some manly stuff now like build something. Or break something... :-)

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment