Menu

Friday, February 18, 2011

Project 365: 2-18-2011: What's Wrong With this Picture?

So, what's wrong with this picture? Look closely...Do you see it?

No-It's not so much the composition, or the lighting, or the subject matter. I was trying to think of something different to do, and I looked online and saw suggestions like "your Desk". Well my desk is a heaping mess, so I decided to focus in on a smaller portion of what's on my desk. And I saw my coffee mug (Clean!) but full of pencils and pens and markers.

Do you see what is wrong yet? Well let's change the question into a statement. One of these things is not like the other.....you know, the old Sesame Street song...I've got multiple pencils. Multiple Pens, multiple markers...Well, ok there is only one cup...That's different, but not what I was looking for. See below for answer.



Chock Full O' Pens


Aperture: F/5.6; Exposure: 1/60s; ISO-400

Ok, here's the answer. What is wrong here is that I have a cup full of pens, pencils, markers, and only the yellow highlighter works. The other's are empty. WHY DO I KEEP THESE THINGS? I really need to start throwing things away and simplifying my life. (Sue will be nodding her head when she reads this). But that will cut into my photography and blog time. So forget it.  Just have to go get a new cup. And new pens and pencils.
For those keeping score,  you get 1 point for answering "The Cup is different', 100 points for "The Yellow Highlighter is good", and -10 points for 'There is Decaf coffee in the cup"

See you tomorrow.
Em the hoarder.

No comments:

Post a Comment