Menu

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

2011-12-20: Belmont-Gilford Hockey

I covered the Belmont-Gilford HS hockey game vs. Conval on Saturday. Good game. B-G won 2-1. Wierd that a lot of towns are merging as far as sports in concerned. We've got B-G. There's also Moultonboro-Interlakes up in the Meredith area, etc. I'm surprised a school can't fill an entire team these days. Here's some shots from the game.

 B-G #12 Thomas Kuntz

 B-G #22 Brogan Hurst

 B-G #2 Jeremy D’Amour

 B-G #12 Thomas Kuntz
 #22 Brogan Hurst and #27 Max Desmarais
(this shot made Monday's paper)

 B-G #27 Max Desmarais shoots and scores

 B-G # 2 Jeremy D’Amour

  B-G goalie, #29 Alex Conway turns the puck away

B-G # 2 Jeremy D’Amour
(this shot made Monday's paper also)

I have to admit that I left with the game tied 1-1 with 5 minutes left in the game. (Had to go to my family Christmas party), But what I saw was an awesome game. The best part about covering this game was the drive there. (1/4 mile down the street!  SCORE!)
Ok, this week I've got to get ready for Christmas and finish shopping, and plan for a family portrait I am shooting next Monday. No other assignments yet, but the week is young. Hopefully it will be nice and quiet.
See you tomorrow!
Em

Correction: Just got an assignment to cover a vigil for the homeless at Veterans's square on Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment