Menu

Sunday, December 11, 2011

2011-12-11: Winnisquam HS Basketball

Friday night I covered the Winnisquam HS boys Basketball game against Berlin. The team looked strong early but Berlin caused some big turnovers and capitalized on all of them. I won't list the score as I'm sure they'd like to forget it. They've just got to shake it off and regroup. Anyway, I met Rick Hinck (I think that was his name-apologies if I'm wrong), the athletic director, and he asked me if I took team pics as he's like to have some of the team. So Rick, it was nice to meet you and here are some shots I got. If you want some, let me know and I'll send them over to you.




















Unfortunately I think I threw out the roster so I can't list the kids's names, but they know who they are.
That's it for the blog today. got to pay attention to the Pats game. 27-27 in the 3rd vs Redskins. Wow.
Talk tomorrow. Go Pats!
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment