Menu

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

2011-12-06: Sunset

Wow there have been some incredible sunsets this past week. But I've been so on the go, I really haven't had a chance to enjoy them. Right now I'm on 1 hr sleep over the past 36 hours. Yeah billing time at work which means all nighter. Then I did try to get some sleep today. First work called (why didn't I shut my phone off?). Then I got back to sleep and the oil man came and got Bella barking...So I gave up. Now I'm trying to come up with an agenda for the photography club meeting tonite. Got that dumped on me last minute too. So I'm a bit cranky right now. Anyway, I did go thru my disk and had some shots I took on the way home from the office last night. The sunset was incredible. It's amazing how you fumble around and your hands don't want to work when you haven't slept. So this was quickly taken while resting my camera on the back of my truck. Yeah, truck was running and camera ws vibrating, but I had no time to figure out the secrets of opening your tripod when you're all thumbs. But it didn't come out too bad. Got a couple of good streaks in there.


Ok, enough grumbling for me. Gotta get back to the agenda. Enjoy the sunset.
Sleepy....

No comments:

Post a Comment