Menu

Sunday, December 4, 2011

2011-12-04: Scenes from the road

Well, I sure slept well last night after an exhausting day at the fair. Slept til 9:15 until my brother called and woke me up. Bless his heart. So today is a day of rest. Well, afer the chores were done...broken branches in the yard cut up, fair stuff cleaned up out of the garage so I can get my truck back in, things gathered for donations to the WLNH children's auction. Ok, that's all done, and now an afternoon of football, and homemade General Gau's chicken by my lovely wife..mmm--hmmm life is good. So you're all waiting for today's shot of the day. This was taken while I was on my way home from the art fair last night. I was driving on Rt. 11 in Gilford when I cam over the rise and saw a spectacular sunset. Slammed on my brakes and pulled over. Pictures were flying all over the car. Greeting cards all over the place. Ug. But anyway, I grabbed my camera and opened the door to get this.

It really doesn't do justice to what I saw as I was really rushing and didn't check my settings. But you get an idea. A beautiful way to end the day. And now back to football. It's halftime and the Pats are up 17-3 over the lowly Colts.
By the way, I want to thank all my visitors yesterday at the fair. It was really cool to see so many people. Many that I knew. I had a great time talking to everyone. Lots of smiling friendly people. And that's what it's all about!
Talk tomorrow
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment