Menu

Saturday, December 3, 2011

2011-12-03: Great day at the Fair

Well the fairs are over for 2011, and this on was quite successful. Met a ton of people. Some were parents of some of the High school sports stars I've taken shots of. Some want blow ups of pics of their kids. So I've got that lead. Someone wanted to hire me to take some family pictures during the holidays. And I've got some opportunities to decorate some buildings with my work. That's huge. Anyway, it was a long day and I'm pooped.

Here's my son/manager Jordan manning the booth while I took a shot. He was a great help today with lots of fresh ideas for me. Thanks Son!

And here's the other end of the display.

Tomorrow I'm donating some pictures to the WLNH Children's Auction, so hopefully, that will get my name out there some more and raise some funds for the kids.
All right., Emster is signing off for the night. Talk tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment