Menu

Friday, August 12, 2011

2011-08-12: Things a happenin'

Went to the docs to day foe my back.gave me some prednisone and anti-inflammatories. Hopefully that will fix things soon. I've been having no fun.
But in a good note, I was accepted to plan and lead the local Scott Kelby WorldWide photowalk. We'll be doing that on Oct 1st at Kimball Wildlife Forest/Lockes Hill in Gilford. A nice couple hours of hiking and taking pictures. Should be fun. I've set up the walk website, and the Flikr site to post pictures to, and now I just need to get my newsletter done tonite for the club, and start advertising the walk.
I can accept the 1st 50 people, so hope to see you there. Click the website link above to register.
Anyway, here's the shot of the area I took yesterday with my iphone.



But tonite, I have to go out on assignment. Just waiting for the sun to go down.. "What's that boy up to now?"  Can't tell ya.

Have a good night!
Em

1 comment: