Menu

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

2011-08-10: RE:

Surely you recognize this balloon. It was one of the ones that at lease made it up last Saturday, albeit tethered.  I actually got this one with my zoom while it was lying on it's side getting filled up. But thru the magic of image rotation, it looks like its up up and away. Or maybe I was lying on my side and this was upright.



Well, weather permitting, I'm off on special assignment tonite. It was raining this morning when I woke up, and I was just in the mood for walking around the yard taking pictures of wet things. But tonite, I need some good clear dry weather, so here's hoping...And here's hoping my back can take it. Been really bugging me lately, enough so that I made an appointment to get it checked.

Stay dry!
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment