Well, we went out for a ride for something to do when it was a bit rainy this weekend, and we went to a general store. What did I find? A packet of those fire crystals!! for $2 we had about 20 mins of simple entertainment back at the campsite. After Jordan read the warnings on the package about not breathing in the fumes, for fear of liver damage and cancer and all that fun stuff, we put the packet on the fire..(You can't shake it on any more because it could possibly burn your skin.) Good grief, it's a wonder I survived my childhood. We didn't have to worry about things like that back then (I still don't).
Anyway, here is what entertained us for a while:
Like "when we were kids"
Well we had a great time this weekend. And made some NEW "Good Ol' Days".