Menu

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

2011-07-05: Fun Camping

Well I'm back from a grueling weekend of Camping, and relaxing, and reading, and swimming, and eating, and drinking, and just plain being merry. Awesome! I could really get into this relaxing stuff.  Of course, I took my camera. Wouldn't go anywhere without it. Took a nice long early morning walk in the woods and got some good shots, but also got these fun ones of Jordan and Shelbie playing with sparklers. Jordan gets the credit for the design. Clever kid! I just manned the camera.


Stars And Stripes

F/6.3; 3sec; ISO-100
Exposure set to Bulb Mode
White Balance set to Tungsten

Pacman
Same settings

Yes I do enjoy the camping and photography lifestyle. So, if any philanthopist out there wants to support my photography habit, I'll take any and all offers under consideration.

Camera Club tonite. Maybe I'll see you there.

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment