Menu

Friday, June 24, 2011

2011-06-24: Fathers Day Brunch

I had a great Fathers Day this year. Went out for brunch with the gang in Philly at National mechanics. It was originally Mechanics National bank back in 1837. Very eclectic place, and one of Taylor and Jeremy's favs. I had the National Skillet (Eggs, potatoes, ham and tomatoes). Very good food, very interesting place and great company.  I loved the architecture. They don't make buildings like this anymore.

Front of National Mechanics


Faucett in the Men's Room
(looks like a plumbing job I have done)

Sample of the Decor...

Don't let the bugs scare ya...They're dead. Anyway, I had a wonderful time. It's great to have your kids share their life and experiences with you. Life is good!

See you tomorrow.
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment