Menu

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

2011-06-15: GO BRUINS!

Well tonite is game 7 of the Stanley Cup finals... Boston has got to beat Vancouver or all of these late nights are for nothing...Win or lose, these playoff's have been great. Same with the NBA...I was rooting for the Mavericks (After the Celts dropped out early of course), and they did beat Miami..Great series even if they had lost.
Anyway, what else is up? looking forward to going to Philly to see Taylor and Jeremy this weekend. Miss them bad. Hope to help them wrap up and finalize wedding plans. 10 weeks away!
Oh, I got a new flash for my camera. Looking forward to seeing what I can do with an off-camera flash. After trying it out, I can see I've got a lot of learning to do. So, you won't be seeing any shots with that for a little while.
But I do have to post something..So here is a daisy (Hey! I knew a flower!) on the picnic bench...I love texture.


I think I've got a new card picture. Yikes, the art show is 9 days away....I've got to get ready for that when I get back from Philly. Busy summer fer sure...

Go B's!

Em

1 comment: