Menu

Tuesday, June 14, 2011

2011-06-14 : The magic of cropping Photos...

Today we have a lesson, spurred on by my family's insistance that I have too many clothes.. I fail to see what the issue is here. This is what I see...Looks quite clean to me...


And this is what they see...


So really...Who has the problem? I things in a nice clean and organized way. Obviously, they need to learn to crop. (I'd better shuddup or they'll do some real cropping)
At least my shirt(s) is (are) hung up!
And while I'm getting my 2 cents in....That's what closet doors are for!!

Tongue in cheek...

Em

2 comments:

  1. At least there is space in there between your clothes.... mine are all squished together...

    ReplyDelete
  2. your clothes are definitely way neater than i could ever dream of mine being. kudos!

    ReplyDelete