Menu

Saturday, June 4, 2011

2011-06-04: Make way for Goslings

What a great weekend.. Got out golfing yesterday for the first time all year. And got out again today with Jordan. Did not play that well but I don't care. I was afraid I would not be out playing this year, but decided to push the knee a bit and get out there. I'm a bit wobbly and have an ache but at least no pain. Ya-hoo!

Anyway, on the 8th hole, there was a family of geese sitting in the sand trap. Luckily I didn't hit my ball there!


Not a great pic, but all I had was my iPhone. The little geese were quite cute.

Let see, what else did I do today? Sue and I went to some yard sales and picked up some neat things for Taylor's wedding. I  got out the chainsaw and did some cleaning out in the woods...And now, I'm working...Billing time. It will give me something to do while I'm watching the Bruins! Go B's

G'nite
em

No comments:

Post a Comment