Menu

Friday, June 3, 2011

2011-06-03: Fishing Boats

Not much to report on today..Little groggy from staying up wathing NBA and NHL playoffs lately. What a comeback last night by Dallas! And the Bruins are on tomorrow night for game 2 Stanley Cup finals. Better get some sleep tonite.
Wierd but I have been waking up about 4:45 all week Ever since I got up early last weekend to catch the sunrise. So I am exhasuted. Speaking of that early morning at Hampton, I caught this shot of some fishing boats next to Eastman's docks on Rt 1A in Hampton near the bridge. Very peaceful morning.


Boats in the Mist

F/4.5 1/160s ISO-100
5/29 6:09am

Well, here's hoping I can have a very peaceful morning tomorrow and sleep till 9...Oh, wouldn't that be nice..

Happy Friday!
Em

1 comment:

  1. awesome picture! i know that thick NH air an with this picture i can almost feel that air!

    ReplyDelete