Menu

Saturday, May 21, 2011

2011-05-21: The Graduate!

Our oldest daughter Ashley graduated from Lakes Region Community College today with a degree in Human Services. We are so very proud of her. She has worked hard to get her degree in something she believes in (caring for others) while working full time.  She's an amazing woman!



Seems like just yesterday Ashley was my little shadow following me around. I do miss those days, but I look forward to seeing what she does next as she makes her mark on the world. Love you sweetie!

XO
Dad

1 comment:

  1. I mean... I can still follow you around... but I usually get weird looks when I do.... then Bella starts barking... ;-) Thanks Daddy! The pictures came out good! When you get time, could you email the others too? Love you!

    ReplyDelete