Menu

Monday, March 21, 2011

2011-03-21: Happy Spring!

Ah, the first day of Spring! The robins were out in the yard yesterday-a ton of them! Searching for worms, and bugs and whatever else they could get their hands-er-beaks on. Could only mean onr thing! That's right! It could only mean we were going to get a miserable snow-storm today, which is exactly what it's doing now. It is a wet, slushy, cold, lousy day outside. Just what the doctor ordered. Well, I've got to believe that the warm weather is right around the corner so I've got to remember to get some more winter scenes done for next year's calendar. In the meantime, here is a tree that I spotted in front of Lochemere CC last week. Something about all of the intertwined branches looked kind of cool to me. Then with the blueish shadows from the woods in the background just kind of made it for me.


Winter Oak....

Aperture: F/10; Exposure: 1/80s; ISO-100;
With Zoom. Focal Length:160 mm

And here's hoping that tomorrow there will be sun to melt the snow away and then I won't have to shovel.

Until then!
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment