Menu

Monday, March 7, 2011

2011-03-07: My Favorite Vegetable

Playing around last week and I decided to get a pic of one of my favorite vegetables. One of the 4 major food groups. Cheetos!  I know there has been some debate over the years as to whether a Cheeto is a vegetable, or a fruit. It could go either way in my book. I like the color. They taste good. And all of the ingredients, I'm sure, contribute to my excellent health and vitality.



Better than Carrots

Aperture: F/6.3; Exposure: 1/20s; ISO-200; With Flash

It was a challenge taking a picture with a flash inside a scrunchy plastic bag.
I know. You're shaking your head now. But I'm a little shack-wacky right about now after being inside all weekend working, while it rained outside. The good weather better come soon so I can get out..

-Em

1 comment: