Menu

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Project 365: 2-8-11: I Ache

Well if you saw yesterday's post, you'll know that I was up on the roof shovelling. 6 hours in all yesterday...Today, I can barely move. My hands feel arthritic. I've had a fun day at work trying to type. Thankfully, the work day is over and I can go home and vedge....NOT! I'm going to go into the crawl space and see where the water damage is coming from. Yes, we have multiple spots in the living room ceiling and the sheetrock is going to need repairing come spring. Always something...Lets see, what else happened yesterday on the roof....I was banging on the ice with a hammer, and it went right thu a shingle. Apparently the builders used a scrap piece of wood with 1/2 circle in it. And naturally, my hammer found the spot and went right thru. I had to go down the ladder and trudge out to the shed in thigh deep snow to get some spare shingles...trudge back, and go repair that hole. By the way, this is not the site of the aforementioned leak....But I imagine it will be the site of a future leak.
What? You think that's it? Noooo! When I was on the very top of the roof chipping ice - No I didn't fall-but a huge chunk of ice went down and smashed the cover of our grill. Fun stuff, all around..
Anyway, here I am earlier in the day waving to my shadow. This is when I wasn't in pain and could still raise my arms.



My Shadow..Being Friendly

Aperture: F/14; Exposure: 1/80s; ISO-100; 2/7/11: 11:21am

When is spring coming???

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment