Menu

Friday, January 21, 2011

Project 365: 1-21-11- Magic Breakfast

Snowed in today and working from home....And that also means I can make a nice noisy breakfast. Well, not quite breakfast. I tried that before and woke Sue up a bit too early. So I opted for a nice noisy brunch after she had clearly gotten up..I bought Sue the Magic Bullet for Christmas. Don't think she's tried it yet, but I sure love it. I'm becoming the smoothie king of Gilford. Bananas, strawberries, yogurt, ice and OJ.  I was up working late one night and saw the infomercial. Had to get it. Anyway, I tried it a little too early one Saturday morning, and wifey warn't too happy wid me...So smoothies are no longer on the breakfast menu.




Smooth Move


Aperture: F/9; Exposure: .6 s; ISO-100 ; 9:54 am

Mmm good! A healthy way to start the day!.Unless you wake your wife while making it.  :-)

Emery

1 comment: