Menu

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Project 365: 1-10-11: The Mill

So after freezing yesterday, I rode around town trying to think of something interesting in my little town...Everything was looking bland to me...Then I thought of the Belknap Mill! A hosiery mill from the 1800's in downtown Laconia. I started taking some pictures outside of the building. It was very gray out and I wasn't happy with the results. Anyway, a gentleman from the mill opened the door and said "Hey! You can come in and take pictures in the warmth you know!". So I did! Nice guy. I didn't have very long, as I had to go pick up Sue, but I did get some. Could have stayed there for hours if I had time. I plan on setting up a field trip there for the camera club some weekend.
So here is today's post from the Belknap Mill



In Gear

Aperture: F/11; Speed: 15s; ISO-100 . 1/8/2011 1:06 pm.

Ok, gotta go...It snowed about 2 feet today..Need to get my butt in gear and plow...Groan...

Em

1 comment:

  1. These are great dad! And yes, the folks at the mill are super nice! :-)

    ReplyDelete