Menu

Monday, November 8, 2010

What a long week...And its only Monday

Glad last week is over..Busy. Had Photography club, Photography Class, Billing time at work - All nighters with that...then a tons of yardwork (Leaves finally all picked up), And I've got a ton more work to do...Photo assignments, work assigments, and now I've got to step up and take better care of my wife Suzy. She had elbow surgery today. It's been killing her for 3 years and she was finally able to get some work done on it today. Hopefully, the surgery will work and she can get back to doing all the things she likes to do. Crafts, Golf, and taking care of me ;-)

I took today off to take care of her, but tomorrow I guess I'd better get back to work. Hope Sue will be ok. Here's the Shot of the day...But I didn't take it. Taylor took it of Sue and I when we were in Philly last year visiting.
Feel better soon babe. Love you!


No comments:

Post a Comment