Menu

Friday, November 12, 2010

Nov 12th and Still Golfing!

Oh yeah baby! Haven't golfed in a few weeks due to the rain and 30 something degree temps. But that changed today! Was about 60 degrees out today. Oh man, just when I thought we were at the cruddy pre-winter stage, the golf gods smiled on me and sent me outside for 9 holes. Shot a 40, which is pretty good since I haven't played in a while. The air was fresh, the grass was still green, the lake and mountains looked gorgeous. Life is good. And this makes me smile!


Pheasant Ridge 2nd Hole

This shot was take with a wide angle lens, behind the hole facing the pond with Lake Winnisquam in the background. Taken at 3pm. Exposure 1/200s, Aperture f/16, ISO-400.

Gonna be another great day tomorrow, but I think I'll take my honey for a ride. Get her out of the house since she's going shack-wacky after her elbow surgery. Maybe take a long ride around Winnepesaukee.

And of course, I'll take my camera...

G'Nite..

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment