Menu

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

2011-09-20: Leaves are turning...

Holy smokes, time is just flying...Seems like just last week it was 85 degrees and this week it hits the 30's. Actually, not only does it seem that...but it's true..Grumble...And the leaves are turning fast. I've got to get ready and catch the colors before I miss them. Last year we didn't have much of a foliage season, so I'm hoping this year will be different. I also hope the leaves fall in my neighbor's yard instead of mine, but that's a different story.
I did get my first shot this weekend of a leave turning.

Turn, Turn, Turn

F/32; .8s; ISO-100; 90mm focal length

Just a little something by the side of the road in Weare, NH where I stopped to take pictures of a pond. I thought the colors were vibrant on this little weedy thing.
Here's a little Fall foliage tips from Photo Argus.
Photowalk is coming up in less than 2 weeks. Hope you've signed up! Go to GilfordPhotowalk.

Till tomorrow...
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment