Menu

Friday, July 29, 2011

2011-07-29: Something Fowl is going on here

Let's finish off our tour of the Maine farm with some chickens. Yes, Gloria has those too. Looks like these guys are on guard duty.


And that's all I've got to say about that.

Sorry boring post, I know. I pulled my back golfing Monday and I've been in agony this week. Tough to get old I guess. But busy weekend starting today! Golfing at the International in Mass today. Then Saturday Sue and I are headed off to Old Orchard Beach to see an ol' college buddy's band (Kingpin) play at Surf 6. Hopefully that'll make me feel young again. Then Sunday, off to Hampton Beach for a whale watch. And Monday is our Lucky 13th Anniversary!  Wow, where did the time go? Time flies when you're having fun!

Have a great weekend
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment