Menu

Saturday, July 23, 2011

2011-07-23: Trying to Make Miller Look Good...

My buddy Jim was out on the dock drinking his old faithful brew of choice, Miller Lite. Ug...Other than their really funny commercials, I don't get it. To each his own. I'm a Coors/Sam's drinker, so we always rag on each other about our lack of taste in beer. All in good fun. I was sitting on the beach with my Canon (And my Coors) and Jim placed his bottle on the dock post and challenged me to make some art. So here is what I came up with to make that skunk pi**-tasting beer look good.

Art

I know, Sue hates when I use photoshop, but sometimes the assignment really needs a miracle to help it look good. There is only so much a camera can do. Can't help the taste, but it does look good.  Sorry Jim..

While we're talking about beer commercials, I love those Dos Equis ads. I just may have to try it out.

Stay thirsty my friends..And enjoy the weekend.

The Most Interesting Man in the World. ;-p

2 comments:

  1. he is...the most interesting man in the world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Neat! I like what you did with the background! :-)

    ReplyDelete