Menu

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

2011-06-22: The Ben Franklin Bridge

While out in Philly this weekend, T&J took us to the Race St. Pier next to the Ben Franklin bridge. What a beautiful place. Brand new pier for joggers, and walkers, and just about anyone.  The 'kids' gave me a picture of the bridge a couple of years ago. It was a nighttime pic that I really admire and I was trying to get a similar shot. Didn't stay out late enough though.  But here is my version of the bridge.


The Ben Franklin Bridge, Philadelphia

F/25; 10s; ISO-100 Wide Angle Lens;
6/19/11 8:39pm

I was pleased with it. As a matter of fact, I was goofing around and purposely took a bunch of blurry pictures. I had to start laughing because I really liked them. Maybe I'll post them later in the week.

Enjoy!
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment