Menu

Friday, June 17, 2011

2011-06-17: In Philly

Well we left at 3am this morning. Took the Concord Trailways down to South Southstation, where we picked up the Mega Bus....Yes the Mega bus...Sounds sketchy but I only hear good things about it. Best thing is, we got our tix back in March and it was $10 round trip. Can't beat that can ya? Cost about $10 round trip from my house to Concord.  So there's your lesson for today...if you need to take a trip, check out the megabus and order your tix way in advance...Anyway, I'm preposting my blog for the next 4 days, so I don't miss any of Project 365, so I'm gonna just post what I have in my queue. Sorry if it bores you.
Here's the Ben Franklin Bridge from 2 years ago:


Taken an overcast day from the NJ side of the Delaware.

Can't wait to see my little girl..pretty soon....

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment