Menu

Sunday, May 15, 2011

2011-05-15: Seen Around the Yard...

I had a really good week photo-wise...It started last week when I went outside to take a picture of the bat and ball. I was laying on the ground and something clicked, and I started to notice things again. Maybe it is just because there finally isn't snow on the ground, and I can finally get down there. Whatever it was, I was feeling really stoked and rejuvenated again. It's been a rough couple of months, being incapacitated with the knee. But this week I feel like I'm getting my mojo back.
Anyway, while I was down there in the dirt, I noticed this little flower. Or weed. I'm not sure what it is, but there was a clump of these in the grass. Each flower is about the size of an eraser. What do you think? Am I getting my eye back?

Tiny Flower, and Tinier Bug

Aperture: F/5.6 ; Exposure: 1/25s; ISO-100
Close-Up lens

The really cool thing is after I got it back to the computer and looked at it, I noticed the little guy watching the goings-on.
So this weeks theme will be things I noticed around the yard...That should get me some subjects. By the way...I mowed around this clump of flowers, so there may be more coming.

See you tomorrow
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment