Menu

Friday, May 13, 2011

2011-05-13: Hey It's Me!

What's up with Blogger today? Guess they are having issues, because a couple of days of the blog are missing...

Anyway, last post in this baseball themed week. With the Red Sox 5 games out of first place and a record of 17-20, it's not great. They are 5-5 in their last 10 games and lost their last 2. This weelend we've got 3 games against the Evil Empire. Yikes.

But I'm not giving up, The season is still young. Here's s self pic from the game last weekend taken with my iPhone. And actually, the first one was run thru a program called ASCGen dotNet that converts everything to numbers. Kinda cool.

Here's the generated one:


And here's the original.





Well after this week, can you tell I love baseball and the Red Sox? I hope they'll love me back and win 3 straight from the Yankees.

I kind of like this weekly themed approach to the blog...I'll have to put on my thinking cap tonite for next weeks theme...

Have a good weekend

Em

No comments:

Post a Comment