Menu

Monday, April 25, 2011

2011-04-25: The Crutch

I over-did it yesterday. Didn't think so since I really was sitting all day, but I should have been lying down more. My leg swelled up pretty good today and I'm confined to the couch with my leg up today. Shoulda listened to Sue. But I was having a good time with the kids here yesterday, watching the Celts, sitting up playing cards, etc. So I definitely won't be going to the office tomorrow. I'll work from home and hope I can move around by Wednesday. I am getting alot of reading done, though. And catching up on everything we had saved on the DVR. At the very least, I have to be better by Thursday. It's my birthday, and I'm going dancing. HAHAHAHAHAHA.. Ya, right...
In the meantime, here's my view...



I may be tired of doing nothing, but I'm so lucky I have a wonderful wife to take care of me and keep me company.

Here's hoping I'm moving more tomorrow
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment