Menu

Thursday, April 14, 2011

2011-04-14: Hit the wall

Argh...Went to orthopedics today and got the news that I need arthroscopic surgury on my knee. I do have a torn miniscus. It's going to be awhile before I am golfing again... At least they are going to get to it soon (Friday the 22nd).  I knew in the back of my mind (and my knee) that it wasn't good, but hearing the results from the doc kinda bums me out a bit more. I feel like I hit a wall. Which leads me to this....


A Dark Place

Aperture: F/7; Exposure: 1/4 s ISO-100
(Ok, I did add a little contrast in Photoshop to get it dark)

This was taken under the Tannery Bridge the other day. And no, I'm not in a dark place, and I'm ok with getting my knee fixed. I'll be back golfing before you know it. I know this posting sounded a bit bleak, but I was just trying to find a subject and reason to post this picture of the wall. I thought it was cool....Just would not have worked if I started out my usual cheerful, bubbly self. lol

So have a wicked awesome day my friends....Now I gotta go do something while I can still walk....

G'Nite
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment